Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Wrestling moving.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4214
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Wrestling moving.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:30 pm

So with wrestling moving to Fridays are they bringing back Sci Fi Fridays? I always thought it was a huge mistake in what they did. Is that Bonnie Hammer still in charge. Oh and what happened to all the Admins and moderators at SyFy forums?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moving.    Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:12 pm

I think Hammer quit years ago, no idea who replaced her. As for all the mods and admins, I guess they are all out of a job.

_________________
...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annoyed



Posts : 583
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moving.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:13 am

I've seen SciFi Girl at either GW or GF. Forget which.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4214
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moving.    Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:21 am

Annoyed wrote:
I've seen SciFi Girl at either GW or GF. Forget which.
I think maybe if we start doing personal invites from those sites with private messages we might get some good reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moving.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
So with wrestling moving to Fridays are they bringing back Sci Fi Fridays? I always thought it was a huge mistake in what they did. Is that Bonnie Hammer still in charge. Oh and what happened to all the Admins and moderators at SyFy forums?

Wrestling actually is moving to Thursdays. Bonnie Hammer got promoted through the ranks years ago, and is currently Chairman of NBC/Universal Cable, and has oversight on all its cable networks.

As for the Admins and Mods, not sure what you are asking. Candy and Marlon were the only 2 admins that posted on the board. They were known as Admin 1 and 2 respectfully. Both still are Exec directors at Syfy. The other admins were actually technicians that work at Syfy in the web development section. They come and go as needed.

Moderators from the board were just members that Candy selected to moderate, if they agreed to. Of them, only Marc (Squall) was a Global Mod. He was the first mod there. Second was SciFi-Girl. Her name is Jamie, and she had most all of the Stargate shows, plus other older shows. Sylvie (SylverViper) was the mod for all BSG. She stopped coming to the board years ago, because there was nothing for her anymore. Same goes for Matt, Mary and Lily.

With the exception of Marc and Jamie, you'll likely never hear of the mods again. However, Marc and Jamie are members of GW, and Stargate fans, so you will likely find them there. However, both were pretty busy with their lives, so I doubt they will be posting often, until the Trilogy starts production.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4214
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moving.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
So with wrestling moving to Fridays are they bringing back Sci Fi Fridays? I always thought it was a huge mistake in what they did. Is that Bonnie Hammer still in charge. Oh and what happened to all the Admins and moderators at SyFy forums?

Wrestling actually is moving to Thursdays. Bonnie Hammer got promoted through the ranks years ago, and is currently Chairman of NBC/Universal Cable, and has oversight on all its cable networks.

As for the Admins and Mods, not sure what you are asking. Candy and Marlon were the only 2 admins that posted on the board. They were known as Admin 1 and 2 respectfully. Both still are Exec directors at Syfy. The other admins were actually technicians that work at Syfy in the web development section. They come and go as needed.

Moderators from the board were just members that Candy selected to moderate, if they agreed to. Of them, only Marc (Squall) was a Global Mod. He was the first mod there. Second was SciFi-Girl. Her name is Jamie, and she had most all of the Stargate shows, plus other older shows. Sylvie (SylverViper) was the mod for all BSG. She stopped coming to the board years ago, because there was nothing for her anymore. Same goes for Matt, Mary and Lily.

With the exception of Marc and Jamie, you'll likely never hear of the mods again. However, Marc and Jamie are members of GW, and Stargate fans, so you will likely find them there. However, both were pretty busy with their lives, so I doubt they will be posting often, until the Trilogy starts production.
Do you know everyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moving.    Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Do you know everyone?

Looks like it. I never knew he was on a first name basis with all the mods and admins.

_________________
...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annoyed



Posts : 583
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moving.    Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:25 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Do you know everyone?

Looks like it. I never knew he was on a first name basis with all the mods and admins.

Not a peep about everyone's favorite, MBG.

Now that I think of it, I read on the sci fi boards before they went poof that she is on a Doctor Who based board someplace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moving.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:40 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Do you know everyone?

The better question is, how is it you don't know anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moving.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:32 am

eber322 wrote:

Looks like it. I never knew he was on a first name basis with all the mods and admins.

Why would you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

avatar

Posts : 635
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moving.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:37 am

Annoyed wrote:

Not a peep about everyone's favorite, MBG.

Now that I think of it, I read on the sci fi boards before they went poof that she is on a Doctor Who based board someplace.

No clue who she is, and never really cared. I've never been a Doctor Who fan, so had no reason to post there. She wasn't friends with any of my friends, so again, no reason for interaction between us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wrestling moving.    

Back to top Go down
 
Wrestling moving.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Moving Trees Cross Country
» Which are the best wrestling games for PC?
» Moving Away from Organized Religion
» Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Women's Pro-Wrestling discussion
» 12 March 2014: George Clooney in Dubai’s Museum of Moving Image

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: