Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Well looks like MBG finally did it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Well looks like MBG finally did it.    Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:51 pm

Looks like MBG Finally drove everyone away. What a shame I used to love going to those forums. Not sure if this one will work but hopefully if we all work together it will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Well looks like MBG finally did it.    Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:32 am

While MBG certainly hurt them, I don't think she killed them. I think that honor goes to the trend to cater to the youngsters, who prefer to communicate via social networks lie facebook and twitter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well looks like MBG finally did it.    Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:10 pm

Annoyed wrote:
While MBG certainly hurt them, I don't think she killed them. I think that honor goes to the trend to cater to the youngsters, who prefer to communicate via social networks lie facebook and twitter.
I agree I was thinking about that today. Everyone wants Facebook, instagram and twitter. I find them very annoying. You can never keep up.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Well looks like MBG finally did it.    Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:08 pm

The thing I most enjoyed about twitter is reading all the comments in real time during Obama's SOTU. I didn't have to watch to know what he was talking lying about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Well looks like MBG finally did it.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Looks like MBG Finally drove everyone away. What a shame I used to love going to those forums. Not sure if this one will work but hopefully if we all work together it will.

She had nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well looks like MBG finally did it.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

She had nothing to do with it.
She had a part in driving people away by being jerk. Closing it down not so much. However the site had major problems like trying to retrieve your password.
Back to top Go down
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Well looks like MBG finally did it.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:37 pm

I'd say she had something to do with it. I think the site shut down due to low number of people using it and she directly contributed to that. She drove dozens of people from the site. Mostly through her sheer harassment and bullying of people. I've never seen any other mod anyplace that caused more problems then they fixed.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Well looks like MBG finally did it.    Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:13 pm

I was rather surprised that they didn't yank her mod papers at one point. It was painfully clear that she used her authority in a very biased manner based on her own views, as well as whenever someone embarrassed her in a discussion/argument, which was fairly often. She was easy pickins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well looks like MBG finally did it.    Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:22 pm

Annoyed wrote:
I was rather surprised that they didn't yank her mod papers at one point. It was painfully clear that she used her authority in a very biased manner based on her own views, as well as whenever someone embarrassed her in a discussion/argument, which was fairly often. She was easy pickins.
The thing was even in the sci fi threads of the shows she was a pain in the rear. Really until she showed up on the scene SyFy forums was strong.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well looks like MBG finally did it.    Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:25 pm

eber322 wrote:
I'd say she had something to do with it. I think the site shut down due to low number of people using it and she directly contributed to that. She drove dozens of people from the site. Mostly through her sheer harassment and bullying of people. I've never seen any other mod anyplace that caused more problems then they fixed.
I remember that time she called herself a the B word. Head B word in charge or something like that. Well a conversation came up and so basically I repeated it. She sent me a PM which I wished I would have put on notepad basically saying she would ban me. Well I explained it so Sqaul and sent him a copy of what she said before and what I said. He PMd back and said she could not ban me and just do not talk to her and avoid her at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well looks like MBG finally did it.    

Back to top Go down

Well looks like MBG finally did it.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1