Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.


scifi Forums
 
HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Finally they can come out of the shadows.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Finally they can come out of the shadows.    Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:15 pm

The defense department finally will let illegal immigrants join the military. They can now finally come out of the shadows. What a brave move by our Commander and Chief.
Immigrants have served the military since the founding of this country. I am sure they will server proudly and with distinction now let haters come out.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed



Posts : 583
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet

PostSubject: Re: Finally they can come out of the shadows.    Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:14 am

Quote :
I am sure they will server proudly
Another example of your fine grasp of the English language.
I'll say nothing further, your own words speak more about you than I ever could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4548
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Finally they can come out of the shadows.    Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:37 pm

PappyLee wrote:
The defense department finally will let illegal immigrants join the military. They can now finally come out of the shadows. What a brave move by our Commander and Chief.
Immigrants have served the military since the founding of this country. I am sure they will server proudly and with distinction now let haters come out.
You fail to mention those immigrants were here legally. Obama so stupid he will give them top secret clearances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Finally they can come out of the shadows.    Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:47 am

PappyLee wrote:
The defense department finally will let illegal immigrants join the military. They can now finally come out of the shadows. What a brave move by our Commander and Chief.
Immigrants have served the military since the founding of this country. I am sure they will server proudly and with distinction now let haters come out.

Wrong on everything you stated. Why did you even post this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Finally they can come out of the shadows.    Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:59 am

Bandit wrote:
PappyLee wrote:
The defense department finally will let illegal immigrants join the military. They can now finally come out of the shadows. What a brave move by our Commander and Chief.
Immigrants have served the military since the founding of this country. I am sure they will server proudly and with distinction now let haters come out.

Wrong on everything you stated. Why did you even post this?
Please explain how I am wrong. Are you saying immigrants did not serve our military with honor?
Back to top Go down
Bandit

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Finally they can come out of the shadows.    Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:29 am

PappyLee wrote:

Please explain how I am wrong. Are you saying immigrants did not serve our military with honor?

Obama had nothing to do with this. It was the DoD and Congress. Secondly, the Armed Services have NEVER allowed illegal immigrants in, and still do not. At the very least you must have started the naturalization process with 5 character references not related to you that are citizens, and this is all BEFORE consideration. The immigrants referenced are small (just a few hundred) that have specialized skills/college degrees, that the DoD needs. So with the approval of Congress, said individuals either agree to service in exchange for citizenship, or get booted out of the country.

Lastly, it is an individuals choice whether or not they serve honorably. Your migration history has nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4548
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Finally they can come out of the shadows.    Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Bandit wrote:
PappyLee wrote:

Please explain how I am wrong. Are you saying immigrants did not serve our military with honor?

Obama had nothing to do with this. It was the DoD and Congress. Secondly, the Armed Services have NEVER allowed illegal immigrants in, and still do not. At the very least you must have started the naturalization process with 5 character references not related to you that are citizens, and this is all BEFORE consideration. The immigrants referenced are small (just a few hundred) that have specialized skills/college degrees, that the DoD needs. So with the approval of Congress, said individuals either agree to service in exchange for citizenship, or get booted out of the country.

Lastly, it is an individuals choice whether or not they serve honorably. Your migration history has nothing to do with it.
Bandit why are you so mean to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Finally they can come out of the shadows.    

Back to top Go down
 
Finally they can come out of the shadows.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Science Fiction TV Shows. :: The Basement General Discussion, Politics, Pet Peeves. :: Politics 101-
Jump to: