Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

They need to be thrown in jail.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: They need to be thrown in jail.    Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:44 pm

McMECHEN, W.Va. – The state Department of Health and Human Resources announced Monday patients who received injections at a Marshall County pain clinic for a three-year period may need to be tested for hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV.

The agency said Valley Pain Management in McMechen reused syringes to enter vials and saline bags that had been used for more than one patient. The practice took place from when the clinic opened in 2010 to Nov. 1, 2013.

“Our primary responsibility in public health is to protect the public. While we cannot determine if these procedures caused any illnesses, it is possible this practice may have exposed Valley Pain Management patients to infections” State Health Officer Dr. Letitia Tierney said Monday in a news release from the agency.
http://wvmetronews.com/2014/07/21/pain-clinic-patients-may-need-tested/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

PostSubject: Re: They need to be thrown in jail.    Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:44 pm

How can that go on for four days let alone four years? That isn't proper medical practice, and should be illegal if it isn't. Every medical practitioner knows better than to do that, so even if management was ordering it, why didn't workers report it to the state health board? I'd have done that the first day I found out it was happening.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They need to be thrown in jail.    Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:29 pm

eber322 wrote:
How can that go on for four days let alone four years? That isn't proper medical practice, and should be illegal if it isn't. Every medical practitioner knows better than to do that, so even if management was ordering it, why didn't workers report it to the state health board? I'd have done that the first day I found out it was happening.
Dude this is West Virginia. Stuff like this goes on all the time. Why you think I doctor in Virginia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They need to be thrown in jail.    

Back to top Go down

They need to be thrown in jail.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1