Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Human Target

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

avatar

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2009-10-21
Location : OVIEDO, FLORIDA

PostSubject: Human Target   Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Anyone else liking this series as much as me. Its one of my new favorites. It reminds a little of Macgyver, Dirk Pitt novels and a little James Bond in the mix. But because its fox and a great show it will soon be canceled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2668
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Human Target   Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:33 pm

I really don't care for it. I watched the first two eps, but wasn't very impressed. Can't point to anything that made it "bad", I just didn't find it very interesting. Of course it does have Geraldo Rivera's twin brother in it. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ford plasko

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-10-13
Location : Central Florida

PostSubject: Re: Human Target   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:22 pm

I like it a lot.Not quite 24 but as good as Burn Notice I think.
The last episode Embassy Row was excellent,and seeing Sean Maher from Firefly was a treat.Did you recognize Emmanuelle Vaugier,the original Painkiller Jane,as agent Barnes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRUE LIBERTY

avatar

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2009-10-21
Location : OVIEDO, FLORIDA

PostSubject: Re: Human Target   Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:41 pm

ford plasko wrote:
I like it a lot.Not quite 24 but as good as Burn Notice I think.
The last episode Embassy Row was excellent,and seeing Sean Maher from Firefly was a treat.Did you recognize Emmanuelle Vaugier,the original Painkiller Jane,as agent Barnes?

I like her she plays in a lot of action shows and movies. She was Lex Luthers wife for a short period in Smallville also. But I did not recognize the person who played in Firefly. Which charactar was he in Firefly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ford plasko

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-10-13
Location : Central Florida

PostSubject: Re: Human Target   Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:49 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
ford plasko wrote:
I like it a lot.Not quite 24 but as good as Burn Notice I think.
The last episode Embassy Row was excellent,and seeing Sean Maher from Firefly was a treat.Did you recognize Emmanuelle Vaugier,the original Painkiller Jane,as agent Barnes?

I like her she plays in a lot of action shows and movies. She was Lex Luthers wife for a short period in Smallville also. But I did not recognize the person who played in Firefly. Which charactar was he in Firefly.
The doctor and River's brother Simon Tam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRUE LIBERTY

avatar

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2009-10-21
Location : OVIEDO, FLORIDA

PostSubject: Re: Human Target   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:14 pm

So im wondering if this show is going to have a season two. Probably not since Fox likes to cancel shows at the drop of a hat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4258
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Human Target   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:18 pm

I think it will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-10-13
Location : Central Florida

PostSubject: Re: Human Target   Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:02 pm

The buzz is that last nights Human Target episode was it's last. Yep, good old Fox is supposed to cancel it.
I'm in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4258
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Human Target   Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:16 pm

ford plasko wrote:
The buzz is that last nights Human Target episode was it's last. Yep, good old Fox is supposed to cancel it.
I'm in a bad mood.
Want me to give you a happy pill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Human Target   

Back to top Go down
 
Human Target
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Medieval Village at Target
» Jack Sparrow was sighted in Target
» Interesting Human Body Facts
» The amazing human mind ...
» target vs select

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: