Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Christian Leaders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bandit

PostSubject: Christian Leaders   Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Priest facing charges

It's only been a couple thousand years. Wake up people!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Yep gays are everywhere, what are you gonna do?

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:01 pm

And they want to let gays in the Scouts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com Online
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Sheesh! I mean seriously, all you note is the same gender? A 56 year old guy with a 15 year old girl is ok with you two? Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Who said that? It's the gays that have infiltrated the priesthood, and not just Catholicism either, and it's gays who are twenty times more likely to be pedophiles. This is normal gay behavior and as long as society denies that and endorses homosexuality, it will continue.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Bandit wrote:
Sheesh! I mean seriously, all you note is the same gender? A 56 year old guy with a 15 year old girl is ok with you two? Rolling Eyes 
I do not know how you came to that conclusion. My point is they want to let gays in the Scouts and I am against that. Bad enough we have priests that are doing this thing. The left has no clue just how bad the gay community is. Because the media only puts forth the good parts. But not the bad parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com Online
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:59 pm

eber322 wrote:
Who said that? It's the gays that have infiltrated the priesthood, and not just Catholicism either, and it's gays who are twenty times more likely to be pedophiles. This is normal gay behavior and as long as society denies that and endorses homosexuality, it will continue.
According to the manipulated and artificially skewed numbers of a known hate group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I do not know how you came to that conclusion. My point is they want to let gays in the Scouts and I am against that. Bad enough we have priests that are doing this thing. The left has no clue just how bad the gay community is. Because the media only puts forth the good parts. But not the bad parts.
The article had nothing to do with homosexuals, nor did it even mention them. That's the problem with the right. They're blind to the obvious. They cannot see the forest because all the trees are in the way.

What would it take for you to see a child molester in the article? Clearly it would have to be at least a female victim, because you completely missed it with a male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:04 am

eber322 wrote:
First off, homosexuals have been in the priesthood, right from the beginning.

The majority of Pedophiles (prefer children 11 and younger) are male. Of those, it is extremely rare to find one that is also homosexual.

Next are Hebephiles (prefer children 11-14) and Ephebophiles (prefer children 15 and older) but are both genders. The majority of cited cases were not homosexual. However, they are the most prolific age groups for victims.

I posted this for a reason Eber, and it wasn't to bash homosexuals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Bandit wrote:
I posted this for a reason Eber, and it wasn't to bash homosexuals.
But that's what you did, when you pointed out how homosexuals have infiltrated the priesthood in order to molest kids. You point to an adult male that molests underage boys then become upset when I recognize that fact? What next, are you going to post an article about Somalian pirates then becomes upset when I say; "Yep Somalian pirates, what are you gonna do?"

And yes I know the reason you posted this, to bash Catholicism, but all you really pointed out was the problem in the Church is caused by gays.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 pm

eber322 wrote:
But that's what you did, when you pointed out how homosexuals have infiltrated the priesthood in order to molest kids. You point to an adult male that molests underage boys then become upset when I recognize that fact? What next, are you going to post an article about Somalian pirates then becomes upset when I say; "Yep Somalian pirates, what are you gonna do?"

And yes I know the reason you posted this, to bash Catholicism, but all you really pointed out was the problem in the Church is caused by gays.
The fact is, in the medical field of Psychology, sexual attraction to a child, is a mental disorder as noted above. Homosexuality is not. I pointed out that homosexual priests have been there from the beginning. NOT that they were there to molest male children. It was YOU who are implying that. According to what you believe, it's "normal" homosexual behavior. Remember posting that?

Again, the facts state otherwise. It's rare to find a homosexual that is also a child molester.

And you're wrong about why I posted this as well. American Catholics have been at war with their church, for about 45-50 years now. In the last 20 years, the war has gone "high tech" and global. The church has been trying to keep everything "low key", that is, out of the media, but has been losing.

Catholics have long maintained, that the church has been covering up all instances of child abuse/molestation. The church has denied it. With the death of Pope John Paul II in 2005, the "cat got out of the bag" per-se. Yes, the church was covering it up. All the way up to the Pope himself. Catholics have managed to find police documentation dating back to the early 40's to prove it.

As incredulous as this to believe, the church still denies they have been covering it up. That's why I posted it. A 56 year old priest "suddenly" becomes not only a homosexual, but a child molester to boot? Obviously this is the first time cops caught him, but the question is, did the church know about him already? The church won't admit to anything the cops cannot already prove, but the Catholics are a whole different matter.

And lastly, no, the homosexuals didn't cause this. First and foremost, the deception and deceit of the church did. Do you honestly think they were going to be any more honest, about what priests were doing to girls? How about the sisterhood? They've been in this from the start too.

Anyhoo, why the interest Eber? As I recall, I'm the only member here with a Roman Catholic background. Come to think of it, nobody else has ever stated their faith, other than "Christian".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:15 pm

The attraction to young children has nothing to do with being gay or straight. It has only to do with the gender of the child. There have been several documented cases of people who have raped and sodomized little girls by men and leaving male children untouched. The reason there is a disproportionate number of pedophiles seeking boys in the Catholic church, I think is because of their stance on marrige. No one sees it strange that these guys aren't married. They can go as they choose and once caught they, at one time could be moved around from post to post and would never have to use a doolr of their own money to do so. Almost like the Vatican was paying them for preying on boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Leaders   

Back to top Go down

Christian Leaders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1