Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rewind the new Scifi series.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Rewind the new Scifi series.    Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:25 pm

I finally got around to watching Rewind. I have to say I really liked. Thought it was well done. My only problem with the show is that we have another military bad guy I think.

I will be watching this show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Rewind the new Scifi series.    Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:24 am

I just watched this yesterday myself. I liked it, even if it did remind me of "Seven Days" with the military sending people back in time to fix stuff. I don't know what's up with military guy who went through at the end. It seems like he already knew exactly where he was going, had the coat and everything ready before the supposed random location popped up. So, either the location can be picked, or he knew about it because maybe it went into his own past? Perhaps he met himself as a kid in the past and was told when it would happen and what to do?

Unfortunately, if what I heard is true, Styfy ordered the pilot but decided not to make the show. Don't know that is true, just something people were saying on a site I looked at, but it wouldn't surprise me. It would be like Riverworld where they never went beyond two pilots.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rewind the new Scifi series.    Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:45 pm

eber322 wrote:
I just watched this yesterday myself. I liked it, even if it did remind me of "Seven Days" with the military sending people back in time to fix stuff. I don't know what's up with military guy who went through at the end. It seems like he already knew exactly where he was going, had the coat and everything ready before the supposed random location popped up. So, either the location can be picked, or he knew about it because maybe it went into his own past? Perhaps he met himself as a kid in the past and was told when it would happen and what to do?

Unfortunately, if what I heard is true, Styfy ordered the pilot but decided not to make the show. Don't know that is true, just something people were saying on a site I looked at, but it wouldn't surprise me. It would be like Riverworld where they never went beyond two pilots.
That would suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rewind the new Scifi series.    

Back to top Go down

Rewind the new Scifi series.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1