Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Miley Cyrus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bandit

PostSubject: Miley Cyrus   Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:15 pm

OMG! What has the world come to? Read this article, and watch the video.

Video Music Awards

I'm not a prude, but she's just going way to far. Will Smith took his family and had front row seats. Did you see the look on their faces? That alone tells me, it isn't just me.

None of that nonsense had anything artistic to add to her song. As I viewed it, a young lady doing raunchy things in public.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus   Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Yawn.
Nothing new here. Young child female music star develops into young adult female music star & starts using the new bod sell her music via sex appeal.

Has happened time and time again before her, and will be happening years after Miley has entered her dotage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus   Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Bandit wrote:
Will Smith took his family and had front row seats. Did you see the look on their faces? That alone tells me, it isn't just me.
The article claims the picure of Will Smith and family was taken while watching Lady Gaga.  

Quote :
Those watching on Twitter weren't quite sure how to respond. By far the most common reaction was shock, which Twitter users demonstrated with a photo of Will Smith's family seated in the VMAs audience apparently during Lady Gaga's performance.
However, I don't really care one way or the other for Miley Cyrus. I'm not sure how she's managed to stay in the spotlight as long as she has. Could be from using her tits and ass as a commodity.

Maybe The Onion got it right back in 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgj2etJs3Y&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus   Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 pm

ilaugh wrote:
Bandit wrote:
Will Smith took his family and had front row seats. Did you see the look on their faces? That alone tells me, it isn't just me.
The article claims the picure of Will Smith and family was taken while watching Lady Gaga.  

Quote :
Those watching on Twitter weren't quite sure how to respond. By far the most common reaction was shock, which Twitter users demonstrated with a photo of Will Smith's family seated in the VMAs audience apparently during Lady Gaga's performance.
However, I don't really care one way or the other for Miley Cyrus. I'm not sure how she's managed to stay in the spotlight as long as she has. Could be from using her tits and ass as a commodity.

Maybe The Onion got it right back in 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgj2etJs3Y&feature=youtu.be
She is not even that good looking. I don't care but she was doing the Micheal Jackson and grabbing her crotch. When you have to do stuff like that it says only one thing. Washed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus   Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:35 am

ilaugh wrote:

The article was edited since I read it. Now the picture has been removed because exactly what shocked the Smith family is being debated.

It's obvious it was Cyrus. Gaga has been doing her act so long, nobody really notices anymore, or cares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus   Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Bandit wrote:
ilaugh wrote:

The article was edited since I read it. Now the picture has been removed because exactly what shocked the Smith family is being debated.

It's obvious it was Cyrus. Gaga has been doing her act so long, nobody really notices anymore, or cares.
I would think so. It was over the top but one has to expect if you are going to watch those shows something like that is going to happen. MTV movie awards every other word is the F word. They only had one great skit a couple of years ago. That was the Less Grossman skit which is fracking funny.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus   Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:20 pm

These idiots will do anything to stay relevant and they will be relevant up until everyone stops talking about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus   Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Probably so. But it is my understanding Cyrus already has a significant fan following, that has nothing to do with this. Some TV show about Montana. But that was for kids.

There really is a such thing as going too far, too fast. As Cyrus continues to grow and mature, bring her fans along for the ride.

What I saw, was "the rides over".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus   Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Value has always been attributed to an items rarity. Her attraction is due to her reputation as Hannah Montana. Just like every child star they grow up and there will be those fans that will grow up with her. The one thing that is against all of these stars is time. As their fan base grows up and finds lives for themselves they will so discover the huge gap between their lives and the lives of these Hollywood type. There will be some that stay with them, but those who have to make a living and raise kids will soon tire of these peoples antics and move on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus   

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1