Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I was going to post this on SciFi but it is down.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: I was going to post this on SciFi but it is down.    Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

PostSubject: Re: I was going to post this on SciFi but it is down.    Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Good gravy. What a garbage movie from Styfy. Flying sharks, how stupid. What next Tiger Tsunami?

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was going to post this on SciFi but it is down.    Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:05 am

eber322 wrote:
Good gravy. What a garbage movie from Styfy. Flying sharks, how stupid. What next Tiger Tsunami?
Did you seethe bikini? Anyway there is a Sharknado 2. But they are letting the fans name it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

PostSubject: Re: I was going to post this on SciFi but it is down.    Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:31 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
eber322 wrote:
Did you seethe bikini? Anyway there is a Sharknado 2. But they are letting the fans name it.

Yeah, the bikini is ok looking. Definitely don't want to see that fat lady or her "plus sized" friends wearing it. Plus sized is why they still have one piece suits.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was going to post this on SciFi but it is down.    

Back to top Go down

I was going to post this on SciFi but it is down.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1