Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WOW! I honestly expected to be deleting this from my Favorites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samurai

PostSubject: WOW! I honestly expected to be deleting this from my Favorites   Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Going through my favorites and getting rid of stuff and I thought this would be one of the links I deleted. Haven't been here in a while and got the login on the first try.

After seeing some of the posts I know everyone will agree with me when I say "I'm so glad Barack Obama is President of the United States"! Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOW! I honestly expected to be deleting this from my Favorites   Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Samurai wrote:
Going through my favorites and getting rid of stuff and I thought this would be one of the links I deleted. Haven't been here in a while and got the login on the first try.

After seeing some of the posts I know everyone will agree with me when I say "I'm so glad Barack Obama is President of the United States"! Right?
Oh you just messin with our heads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Samurai

PostSubject: Re: WOW! I honestly expected to be deleting this from my Favorites   Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:39 pm

[quote="Pissedoffvulcan"]
Quote :

Always man, always.

I saw a post about you having to stay with some in-laws, sorry to hear that. We share a house with my girl's mother and I can honestly see how people commit murder. Hope everything is going better for you and yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOW! I honestly expected to be deleting this from my Favorites   Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Samurai wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Quote :

Always man, always.

I saw a post about you having to stay with some in-laws, sorry to hear that.  We share a house with my girl's mother and I can honestly see how people commit murder.  Hope everything is going better for you and yours.
Ya we are moved out now. You think you are doing the right thing and then it turns out your not. But now we have no contact which is a good thing. So sad because they the people that started the trouble are going to leave her out in the cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW! I honestly expected to be deleting this from my Favorites   

Back to top Go down

WOW! I honestly expected to be deleting this from my Favorites
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1