Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry but my bad luck remains.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

Sorry but my bad luck remains. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry but my bad luck remains.   Sorry but my bad luck remains. EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:19 pm

I want to be posting more, but it seems I'm not over my incredible bad luck with computer. I just lost another laptop and bought a new one. I hope you don't mind that I challenge some things that are discussed here. I challenge my own understanding of many things and I really see no reason to have sacred cows in my life that are above criticism.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

Sorry but my bad luck remains. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry but my bad luck remains.   Sorry but my bad luck remains. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:04 pm

justmemyselfandi wrote:
I want to be posting more, but it seems I'm not over my incredible bad luck with computer. I just lost another laptop and bought a new one. I hope you don't mind that I challenge some things that are discussed here. I challenge my own understanding of many things and I really see no reason to have sacred cows in my life that are above criticism.
There's nothing wrong with challenging beliefs about which we have doubts. I for one think the argument from history or tradition is a weak argument, and I often think outside the box, even when it puts me outside the mainstream or even at odds with my friends and family. But right is right and truth is truth, and I strive to follow those principles even at cost to myself.

Sorry about your computer problems. Hope you get them fixed.
Back to top Go down

Sorry but my bad luck remains.
Page 1 of 1