Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

April Fools Day Pranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: April Fools Day Pranks   Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:21 am

I remember April fools day the best because I was born on the 2nd. Knowing my luck I would have popped out right in the middle of the 1st, but I guess I hung on for dear life, for at least 3 more hours.

I don't know about you but I love April Fools day. It reminds me of that movie, The Hunchback of Notre Dame with Lon Chaney. That was a fabulous movie with an excellent actor. I remember the scene when they paraded him around on a sedan chair as The King of Fools. I also remember when he went against the clergy and rescued that young girl.

All in all a fabulous movie, but I also remember some of the pranks we did as children, during this time. I was wondering if anyone wantewd to share their best prank or some great prank done against them, on April Fools. It doesn't have to be recent, just good. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day Pranks   Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:47 am

We all called in sick one day and the supervisor was freaking until we all showed up on time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day Pranks   Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:49 am

I bet that made relations with him pleasant that day. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day Pranks   Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 am

justmemyselfandi wrote:
I bet that made relations with him pleasant that day. lol
Na he was a good guy. We all yelled april fools.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day Pranks   Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:04 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
We all called in sick one day and the supervisor was freaking until we all showed up on time.
Good one! But if the boss is an older man, might be good to have an ambulance on call. As for me, I never got into the spirit of April fools so I don't have any stories. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day Pranks   Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:12 am

When I was young in my career of being boss before my own business I did two of them at work.

The first one we had a manager in the apartment business who was severally scared of rats or mice. So the night before I put speakers in ceiling above her office with the sounds of large rats moving about everywhere. Chewing, scampering, making squealing noises. I get a call on the radio of a women freaking out! I tell her I will go in the attic and check it out. I go in the office with a look of shock on my face and tell her I was up there and looks like several hundred are in the attic running around. She could barely contain herself to not run out of the office in screaming horror. When the entire office and maint. staff came in and yelled April fools day she was so relieved and laughed it off with a good laugh wanting to know how I did it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day Pranks   

Back to top Go down

April Fools Day Pranks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1