Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ugh!!!!! Suddenly I'm a perv on Amazon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

PostSubject: Ugh!!!!! Suddenly I'm a perv on Amazon.   Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:59 am

About a month and a half ago I bought a pair of sweats off Amazon from a private seller. At the bottom of the screen it showed some other stuff that seller sells... this caught my eye...

Innocent enough, it was a little pic so I clicked it to see a bigger picture of the nice legs. Next time I logged in half my recommendations were sexy nylons instead of my normal Trek novels, dvds, video games, etc. Well I thought, "I won't click those sexy leg pics anymore because I don't want them taking over my recommendations"... then this caught my eye...

And I was like; "Is that a bare bottom?' So of course I clicked on it to make it big... Of course the next day all my recommendations were this kind of stuff. "Ok, no more clicking those pics! Need to stop so they will go away." Then of course I noticed two right at the end of recommendations..

Of course I had to click them and take a better look, didn't I?!?!? I am a red blooded guy after all. Now of course ever single recommendation is like this...

Ugh!! All I did was look at a nice pair of legs. Now I'm looking at hot models wearing strings everyday. It started so innocent with just one nice pair of gams. Now my recommendations read "Since you're a pervert, perhaps you'd like this."

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Ugh!!!!! Suddenly I'm a perv on Amazon.   Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:57 am

I understand completely! I would have falled for the same trap myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Ugh!!!!! Suddenly I'm a perv on Amazon.   Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 am

Man, it's hard surfing the internet these days! I understand. Good luck with your problem. :-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh!!!!! Suddenly I'm a perv on Amazon.   

Back to top Go down

Ugh!!!!! Suddenly I'm a perv on Amazon.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1