Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beyond Amazing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Beyond Amazing.    Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:36 am

Went and watched Joyful Noise. What an amazing movie. The music is just beyond amazing. The story is amazing. It is not just about the music it is about relationships hardships people of all races coming together.

The singing is the best I have ever seen of any movie. I don't care if you like gospel or not this is an amazing movie and is worth every penny.

When watching this movie you can tell every actor and actress put there all into it. They really enjoyed making this movie. At the end you could tell Dolly Pardon was really crying. If you see one movie this year this is the one to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com Online
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Amazing.    Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:46 pm

So I read some reviews about this movie. It did not get very good reviews and I know why.

This is from the far left point of view.

First and foremost you have a rich whit woman and a poor black woman. The rich white womans husband runs the choir. He dies the poor black woman is put in charge. Now the critics are all disappointed there is no racism from the rich white woman. Oh they have there arguments and it is funny as hell.

So the critics thinks that no way a rich white woman and poor black woman will unite for a common cause.

Then there is the economy. This movie really hits home on that point. And you know the left does not like that. The people involved white black yellow get along. You know how critics hate that.

However the critics could not be more wrong. This is an uplifting movie a great time laugh out laud funny in lots of place but showing how the economy has hit home in small town America. Something I am sure the critics who all live in major cities do not understand the small town you don't find racism in most small towns at least not where I live.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Amazing.    Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Really? I saw the commercial for that movie and was thinking I would rather have a doctor rectal exam then spend two hours watching that movie. Might watch it with the wife when it comes on paper view since you liked it so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Amazing.    Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:56 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
Really? I saw the commercial for that movie and was thinking I would rather have a doctor rectal exam then spend two hours watching that movie. Might watch it with the wife when it comes on paper view since you liked it so much.
I am not normally into those kinds of movies bu this one is truly special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Amazing.    

Back to top Go down

Beyond Amazing.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1