Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Plugging an old movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

PostSubject: Plugging an old movie   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Ssvs04's mentioning that "War Horse" was an emotional film got me thinking about my favorite, very emotional, animal film....

The Journey of Natty Gann

If you've never seen it you should check it out. My review of the film on Netflix...

Quote :
This is one of my favorite movies. It's a great movie for the whole family. A very touching story about the love between a father and daughter and their quest to reunite after they lose track of each other. Along the way the girl finds love, both in her protector friend the wolf and a young man. But don't worry, nothing inappropriate or graphic for the kids to see. It's a great movie with a happy ending. The girl in this movie, played by Meredith Salenger gives a simply amazing performance. More then once I found myself with tears in my eyes at the genuine anguish she showed as she searched for her father. A lot of happy scenes as well, mostly her and the wolf enjoying their friendship. And it's very touching how the two defend and protect each other from things they couldn't protect themselves from.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Plugging an old movie   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 pm

I dont do netflix hopefully it will show up on cable one day. I will keep an eye out for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Plugging an old movie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1