Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

PostSubject: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:20 pm

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Ya that is what I thought they said at first then had to listen carefully. Surprised the add has not been pulled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:39 pm

"Orgy speeds, yep they're blistering."
LOL.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:22 pm

I got my son a Ipad 2 for Christmas and my daughter but I didn't pay the extra 200 bucks for the 3 G.

My next computer will be an apple. I was looking at Apples and by far they have the better hardware and monitors and operating system. I was amazed on how much better they were.
Back to top Go down
eber322

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:10 pm

I know nothing about about Ipad etc. I refuse to get any of that stuff, I don't even own a cellphone, never have. Doubt I ever will unless they do away with landlines and VOIP altogether.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:02 am

I don't have a cell phone or Ipad however I am going to buy an apple computer. The graphics and hardware and operating system is far superior then any PC. The operating system alone makes Win 7 look like a joke.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 pm

I just got a sony vaio this week. Looked at the apple computers and wasnt impressed. This computer has more memory. 1080 screen apple doesnt have for great picture editing. Matter fact no one else has this screen unless you special order it and its not even a option with apple. This has blu ray you cant get with apple. Better video card. The best processor they make. 16.5 INCH screen and all for 1400 dollars. The basic apple goes for that and it doesnt give you anything near to this much stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
I just got a sony vaio this week. Looked at the apple computers and wasnt impressed. This computer has more memory. 1080 screen apple doesnt have for great picture editing. Matter fact no one else has this screen unless you special order it and its not even a option with apple. This has blu ray you cant get with apple. Better video card. The best processor they make. 16.5 INCH screen and all for 1400 dollars. The basic apple goes for that and it doesn't give you anything near to this much stuff.
I don't if you are talking about lap tops or desk tops. But Apple does have a problem with getting programs to work with them. But from the ones I looked at desk tops I hate lap tops they were far better. I will take another look.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Sorry yes im talking laptops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:43 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
Sorry yes im talking laptops.
Alright yes I will agree with you on laptops. Apple is lacking in them. But the desktops are far better then the PC desktop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland   

Back to top Go down

I'm going to T-mobils orgy wonderland
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1