Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.    Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 am

Bandit wrote:
Annoyed wrote:
Oh, good grief. If they switch to Pluck, I'm outta there.

No worries my friend. It's still a powerboard, just an updated version of the software.

As I'm forbidden to post links, try this if you wish to see what it looks like:

forums-test dot syfy dot com

Ah, ok. Danke for the preview.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.    Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 am

Annoyed wrote:

Ah, ok. Danke for the preview.

You're quite welcome. Check this site to see what really happened:

deadline dot com/2012/11/nbc-websites-hacked-snl-fallon-leno/

Hopefully, the board won't recognize that as a web address. If it does, I can work around it.

Of course, there's going to be a certain mod at Syfy that says she "knows" what happened. She knows everything about everything, just ask her.

Well unless she reads this board, no she doesn't know. But it's sure to be a topic in the General Discussion forum. In the 16 years I've been a member there, this is by far the longest they've been offline. And this time, they were not even the target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.    Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:04 am

Back up, but it looks like garbage. I haven't even tried logging in yet.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.    Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:40 pm

It works, but is still unstable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.    Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:55 pm

And it just crashed. Oh well, I tried to tell them....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.    Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Annoyed wrote:
Skycastle wrote:
I don't visit StinkFy anymore, but I'm glad it's having troubles. That is one rotten, bullying leftist barfhole.
95% or better of the MSM is leftist. As far as the policies of the mods are concerned, a: they're doing what their bosses tell them to do, and b: I'm pretty sure that MBG is employed by the public education system, so you know she's just this side of communist.
MGB a proto-commie? Sounds right. Most of the teachers in the Los Angeles public schools are probably the same. And we wonder why we're losing our country to leftist idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.    Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Tuck wrote:
eber322 wrote:
It's still not back up. Maybe it's done for?

We aren't that lucky. I didn't post much there. There are some real delusional people there who honesty think it is a make a wish channel. Bascially I either like something or I don't. I was a big Stargate fan until SGU. I was disappointed that SGA was cancelled but I was willing to give SGU a shot. Then it aired and I was ready to shoot tptb.

I loved Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis, but Universe was an interesting concept that could have been done better. I'll try to get the series eventually. I already have Firefly, Smallville, Buffy the Vampire series and am now collecting Eureka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.    Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Easy Gordon This past Monday CBS ran repeats of two Big Bang Theory episodes, and I'll bet you anything they got much higher ratings than the new episode of Defiance.

----

MockingbirdgirlYou think the 3rd most popular show on broadcast television -- and no. 1 in the 18-49 demo -- might have gotten higher ratings than a genre show on a niche cable network? Wow, that's quite a prediction, Kreskin.

Why do they keep her around?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.    Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:45 am

I got a disturbing message from a bud of mine there. Here's what happened:

naiad on Syfy

I was blown away when I saw that. Scifiadmin1 was indeed in her profile, as was this Hyperfrak person.

Naiad and I go way back to 2000 when skiffy was still the Dominion. At almost 80 years old, she isn't the type to cause trouble or be in same. So why in the world was she told to leave the thread? Because she wanted some sort of explanation from Hyperfrack about his "theories"? Is Hyperfrack MBG's hubby, kid, or some likewise failed genetic project?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.    Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:20 pm

Bandit wrote:
I got a disturbing message from a bud of mine there. Here's what happened:

naiad on Syfy

I was blown away when I saw that. Scifiadmin1 was indeed in her profile, as was this Hyperfrak person.

Naiad and I go way back to 2000 when skiffy was still the Dominion. At almost 80 years old, she isn't the type to cause trouble or be in same. So why in the world was she told to leave the thread? Because she wanted some sort of explanation from Hyperfrack about his "theories"? Is Hyperfrack MBG's hubby, kid, or some likewise failed genetic project?
Man that person is a spoiled brat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.    

Back to top Go down

No wonder Sighfy forums is going down hill.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2