Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.


scifi Forums
 
HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Kiss.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2753
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Gay marriage isn't the issue. Support of gays rights isn't the issue. The issue is that deviant sexual acts don't belong on tv. And of course younger people are more accepting of it, that is half the gay agenda.

First half, slowly introduce gays and their lifestyle onto tv just enough to annoy the masses without causing them to cry out in protest. As they become "used to" this level, then you increase it a little more. End goal? Hardcore gay butt sex on tv. This all started about thirty years ago. Now we are right at the end goal, only thing missing is the close up of the penetration.

Second half, do a run around parents and their morals. This is done by brainwashing children in school, especially young kids who aren't even at a sexual age, into accepting the homosexual lifestyle and thinking it is normal and that they themselves may be gay, and that's ok. The schools do this usually without even telling the parents that they are doing it. The schools further tell kids that if their parents say it's wrong, then their parents are "bad people" and they (the parents) are wrong. This has been going on for at least twenty years. Pre-pubescent kids are taught about gays, how gay sex works, and that they themselves may be gay. This takes kids who shouldn't be thinking about sex at all and gets them thinking about gay sex. This causes confusion and leads some to decide they are gay. It leads many more to accept the lifestyle choice without question, even when their parents say otherwise.

This is the same d@mn thing the Nazi's did with the Nazi Youth. Tell them things opposed to their parents teachings and getting them to rebel against their parents if they say different. Schools have preschool kids going home and calling their parents homophobes and tattling to their teachers about what their folks said.

So of course young kids are more in support, that is goal. Desensitize the public by slowly introducing gay lifestyle then increasing to constant, like it is now. And co opt the kids into a brainwashed acceptance and joining.

Quote :
That is not the issue here. The issue is that a person wants to censor all of television based on his own minority viewpoint.

And if the liberals were to side with me and the other who feel the same way (which is far more than 3% of the population) then they'd start slowly introducing those beliefs via media and brainwashing kids to believe the same way, regardless of what those kids parents want. Just like they did when they helped the gay minority uncensor all of television based on their own minority viewpoint.

But thanks for proving that the gay agenda does exist and that it is working by pointing out younger people accept it more than older people.

_________________
...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4343
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:09 pm

madskillz wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
madskillz wrote:
Tis you who have it backwards. In fact over 50 percent of the population supports gay marriage. And there is a huge difference in support based on age. Those who are 21 and younger overwhelmingly support it, and those over 65 don't. Every year as older people pass away and younger ones reach maturity the 50 percent support number will go up dramatically. Since younger people are a more sought after demographic because they purchase more, the 18-49 demographic are what determines what is on t.v.

I didn't know ABC Family had that, btw.

However, it is obvious that you are some sort of paranoid individual since you believe in so many conspiracies, based on this and other posts. You can't even see you have it backwards. Since something like 80 percent of people under 21 support gay marriage, thats why ABC Family shows gay people.

There are no black helicopters coming. Obama is not cancelling the elections.
There is no conspiracy to turn people gay, etc.

Hey, listen. I understand. If you lived in the year 1900 you would be demanding that Irish people not be allowed to work with you. That Catholics couldn't be loyal Americans since their allegiance was to the Pope.
This is my take on gay marriage. I don't care if over 50 percent approves of it. It should be up to each state period. Federal government has no business in this.

That is not the issue here. The issue is that a person wants to censor all of television based on his own minority viewpoint.
I see your point. There is a variety of channels don't like whats on it then turn it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com Online
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:12 pm

quote]I see your point. There is a variety of channels don't like whats on it then turn it. [/quote]

Well, duh Smile

Clearly the points made by eber322 really can't be taken as logical thoughts. His reasoning that being gay is unnatural because they don't have babies is right out of the evangelical cookbook. Of course, anyone who has any independent thoughts would immediately point out that many hetero married couples choose not to have kids. Are they unnatural? Or, if a married couple have sex using birth control are they perverts as eber322's logic would make them? No.

Hey, I have no problem with eber322's hatred of gays. Nor do I have a problem with his adoption of hateful falsehoods and paranoid thinking about gays. Nor the fact that he apparently has convinced himself his hatred is not hatred because its justified by his own thinking. It's America and he is entitled to his feelings and his free speech.

However, I for one, and apparently a few hundred million like me, won't let a minority of haters try to dictate morality or even what is shown on televison.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2753
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:19 am

No, you're the one who is full of hatred. You resort to the standard and only retort a liberal has. "You're a ________.", fill in the blank racist, bigot, sexist, etc. Almost always baseless but used anyway because it's the worst insult you can think of. Just like when you personally were calling people here "Tea baggers", a homosexual slur. You who puts himself out as a homosexual champion resorts to calling people fags.

But you're part of the liberal agenda. That agenda seeks to raise up all things bad, while at the same time lowering all things good. Liberals seek a world where nothing is good or bad. Where no action has any more value, or less, than any other.

And I'm done talking to you. You pervert and twist everything I say. You put words in my mouth and call me names. You falsely accuse me. Talking to you is a waste of breath and time. Yet I still don't want you dead, as I'm sure you'll say next when you claim I must hate you.

_________________
...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2753
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:22 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I see your point. There is a variety of channels don't like whats on it then turn it.

If only it wasn't on all channels. Oh, I could be reduced to watching the religious channel, old rerun dedicated channels, the weather channel etc. But as far as any channel that deals in current entertainment, there are none that haven't been taken over.

_________________
...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRUE LIBERTY

avatar

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2009-10-21
Location : OVIEDO, FLORIDA

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:28 am

I honestly could care less about people being portrayed as gay or not on the t.v. What bothers me is the agenda they are using to try and make it mainstream and flooding the air waves that the gay population is just as abundant as the spanish, black, white, etc, community. Instead of using it to add to a story in a smart way they just shove it in there like there saying here it is accept it dammit! And this is was you get with a hollywood full of liberals, crappy t.v. and people watching less of it with more of a personal agenda instead of a good story to tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4343
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:49 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
I honestly could care less about people being portrayed as gay or not on the t.v. What bothers me is the agenda they are using to try and make it mainstream and flooding the air waves that the gay population is just as abundant as the spanish, black, white, etc, community. Instead of using it to add to a story in a smart way they just shove it in there like there saying here it is accept it dammit! And this is was you get with a hollywood full of liberals, crappy t.v. and people watching less of it with more of a personal agenda instead of a good story to tell.
The gay recruiting on TV is what I don't like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com Online
ford plasko

avatar

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-10-13
Location : Central Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Clearly the points made by eber322 really can't be taken as logical thoughts. His reasoning that being gay is unnatural because they don't have babies is right out of the evangelical cookbook.
WTF does babies got to do with it. Think of what you sticking your member into. Last nights dinner is coming through. That just ain't right in any book. Oh and don't give me the "well Brazilian Three Toed Sloths do it",cause I think we can aim a little higher than being just like the animals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scraper101



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 am

madskillz wrote:
Tis you who have it backwards. In fact over 50 percent of the population supports gay marriage. And there is a huge difference in support based on age. Those who are 21 and younger overwhelmingly support it, and those over 65 don't. Every year as older people pass away and younger ones reach maturity the 50 percent support number will go up dramatically. Since younger people are a more sought after demographic because they purchase more, the 18-49 demographic are what determines what is on t.v.

I didn't know ABC Family had that, btw.

However, it is obvious that you are some sort of paranoid individual since you believe in so many conspiracies, based on this and other posts. You can't even see you have it backwards. Since something like 80 percent of people under 21 support gay marriage, thats why ABC Family shows gay people.

There are no black helicopters coming. Obama is not cancelling the elections.
There is no conspiracy to turn people gay, etc.

Hey, listen. I understand. If you lived in the year 1900 you would be demanding that Irish people not be allowed to work with you. That Catholics couldn't be loyal Americans since their allegiance was to the Pope.

Really then name one state that had voted in in. Every time it has come up for a vote by the people of a state, it has been defeated. The only states that have it legal have been instated by Judges not the voters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skycastle

avatar

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Colorado Springs

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:50 am

Annoyed wrote:
I am sick to death of the gay & lesbian agenda being promoted everywhere you look. I don't care if it's two men or two women.
The technique of incrementalism has been used by many different groups advancing many different causes over the years, and this is just one more example of how well it works.
I wonder if the irony of the situation escapes them. They are insisting that society accept their views & behavior as normal, but they themselves insist that no view besides their own be accepted. What a bunch of hypocrites.
How true - the hypocrisy is obvious and the agenda is obvious. They want their form of perversion accepted, and they will keep throwing it in our faces until we capitulate. SyFy is - disgustingly - giving itself over to their cause.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skycastle

avatar

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Colorado Springs

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:08 am

madskillz wrote:
Hey, listen. I understand. If you [eber322] lived in the year 1900 you would be demanding that Irish people not be allowed to work with you. That Catholics couldn't be loyal Americans since their allegiance was to the Pope.
Wow, madskillz - that's some real undeserved crap you're throwing at eber322. He opposes the perversion which is being thrown in his face on TV by the queer community, and you call him a racist. That's just plain dishonest. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skycastle

avatar

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Colorado Springs

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:14 am

Scraper101 wrote:
Really then name one state that had voted in in. Every time it has come up for a vote by the people of a state, it has been defeated. The only states that have it legal have been instated by Judges not the voters.
Yeaah. Screw judicial activism!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    

Back to top Go down
 
The Kiss.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Cafe kiss and the aftermath.....
» ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction?
» One Last Cold Kiss (A Harry Potter Fanfic)
» Itazura Na Kiss- Mischievous Kiss (Love in Tokyo)
» Hug, Kiss, Slap, or Kill

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Science Fiction TV Shows. :: The Basement General Discussion, Politics, Pet Peeves. :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: