Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.


scifi Forums
 
HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Kiss.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4433
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: The Kiss.    Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Everyone on Skiffy is having a fit about the kiss with Amanda Tapping. Big deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Everyone on Skiffy is having a fit about the kiss with Amanda Tapping. Big deal.

Who did she kiss?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Oh, I watched it on youtube.
It was a lesbian kiss. And the woman she kissed was far hotter than she was.
Tapping never was sexy, she was however very cute. However that has not translated into her being a hot milf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4433
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:04 pm

madskillz wrote:
Oh, I watched it on youtube.
It was a lesbian kiss. And the woman she kissed was far hotter than she was.
Tapping never was sexy, she was however very cute. However that has not translated into her being a hot milf.
True. But the fake outrage on Skiffy is amazing. I am egging them on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
madskillz wrote:
Oh, I watched it on youtube.
It was a lesbian kiss. And the woman she kissed was far hotter than she was.
Tapping never was sexy, she was however very cute. However that has not translated into her being a hot milf.
True. But the fake outrage on Skiffy is amazing. I am egging them on.

I'm enjoying the whole thing where people have no problem with their kids seeing killings, mutilations, blood and death yet say its the end of the world when two women kiss for ten seconds.
Awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4433
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:25 pm

I would rather see 2 girls then 2 guys. 2 guys just make me cringe. I could care less if they had any relationships on Sanctuary. I just want to see them catch monsters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed



Posts : 583
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:25 am

Just add another show to the list.

I am sick to death of the gay & lesbian agenda being promoted everywhere you look. I don't care if it's two men or two women.

The technique of incrementalism has been used by many different groups advancing many different causes over the years, and this is just one more example of how well it works.

40 years ago, or even 30, this would have been completely unacceptable. Now it is being advanced, and dissenting opinions are not tolerated.

I wonder if the irony of the situation escapes them. They are insisting that society accept their views & behavior as normal, but they themselves insist that no view besides their own be accepted. What a bunch of hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:34 am

Annoyed wrote:
Just add another show to the list.

I am sick to death of the gay & lesbian agenda being promoted everywhere you look. I don't care if it's two men or two women.

The technique of incrementalism has been used by many different groups advancing many different causes over the years, and this is just one more example of how well it works.

40 years ago, or even 30, this would have been completely unacceptable. Now it is being advanced, and dissenting opinions are not tolerated.

I wonder if the irony of the situation escapes them. They are insisting that society accept their views & behavior as normal, but they themselves insist that no view besides their own be accepted. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Flaws in your reasoning:

40 years ago black people were being lynched for walking on the wrong side of the street.

40 years ago television shows did not have black actors.

The real agenda being pushed and has been pushed for 50 years is that there are no gay people. Television shows showed a politically correct version of society were there were no gays, married people slept in separate beds, the word "pregnant" was never used. Even today the percentage of gays portrayed on television is far lower than the actual number of gays. Perhaps you are upset because your agenda is no longer being pushed exclusively?

The idea of incrementalism as a bad thing is pretty wacky. In the 1950's the armed forces were integrated. Which helped to bring about the Civil Rights movement. It is often wise to introduce ideas slowly since many people are terrified of change.

Going from a lesbian kiss to the idea that society is being forced to accept any kind of view is unfounded. Television shows have a large amount of murders. Would you say that they are trying to get you to accept the idea of murder as acceptable?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:46 pm

This is a repost on what I posted on Syfy:

I'm going to take a day off from my constant SighFy channel bashing.

Instead I am going to bash the bashers.

I am sick and tired of the conservative, religious agenda being aggressively pushed on television. Do you realize that gay and lesbians appear very seldom on television? Stargate SG1 and Atlantis ran for total of 15 seasons and I can't remember even one gay character! Yet, when ONE lesbian kiss shows up on Sanctuary the people who want to push their agenda stream to forums to demand that it never happen again!

I spent years of my early life watching network television where NOT ONE black person appeared. It took decades for the hold of conservative, religious agenda to finally be broken.

I remember the outrage when Kirk kissed Uhura. The fanatics did not want an interracial kiss even when it was forced on the characters in the plot. And they would have burned down NBC if an interracial couple was shown.

I am further outraged that murder, mutilation, death and gore are considered perfectly alright to be shown at least once every evening in prime time, yet a gay kiss which happens millions of times more frequently is the target of those who incessantly push their conservative, religious agenda. Murders occur all the time on Sanctuary, yet those with the conservative, religious agenda never complain about that. Seems to me that God felt murder was so bad he put it in the Ten Commandments, something he neglected to do with homosexuality.

While, based on what I have read, because I didn't see the episode, the kiss was somewhat inconsistent with the plot and may have been done just to create some buzz for the show, however that doesn't make the actual kiss wrong at all. What is wrong is why it has taken so long to have it.

So, to all of those outraged their was a lesbian kiss on Sanctuary, may I suggest you turn to the overwhelming number of shows that push YOUR agenda. Basically, almost all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4433
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Deleted. Well the thread has been deleted. It did last longer then I thought it would. But no wonder no one goes to skiffy forums anymore. They take away the threads the customer wants to talk about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Deleted. Well the thread has been deleted. It did last longer then I thought it would. But no wonder no one goes to skiffy forums anymore. They take away the threads the customer wants to talk about.

Which is why I reposted here. The home of the deleted SighFy thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2810
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Gays make up about 3% of the population, some claim as high as 5-10%, yet multiple times daily I'm subjected to homosexual activity and scenes on tv, in books, and even in video games. Multiple times daily I'm forced to watch a perverted lifestyle choice. Yes forced, because there is no warning that these things will be in the show, and the argument that "If you don't like, don't watch." doesn't hold much water when it means I don't get to watch tv ever again because it's all over the place without warning.

And yes madskillz, it's a lifestyle choice. Your analogy of comparing it to blacks is flawed. Your race is a natural state of being. You can tell if a person is black by looking at them, or at least with scientific testing. You can not look at a homosexual and tell if they are gay, not even with scientific testing.

So, if homosexuality is not a natural testable state of being (like race), what is it? It's a state of action, a choice. If you are a virgin, you're not gay or hetero. Yes you may have straight or gay yearnings, but you're not either until you act. If you choose to to have same sex, you're gay by your own choice. Just like you might have yearnings to molest children, start fires, or beat your wife. However, you're not a pedophile, arsonist, or spousal abuser until you choose to act on those yearnings.

I'm sick and tired of having this perverse lifestyle rubbed in my face multiple times daily. I don't want to see the gay dean on Community running around in drag every episode when I'm trying to watch an otherwise enjoyable show. I don't want to see two hairy old men having anal intercourse on Sunny in Philadelphia, and sense it happened without any warning or reason to suspect it, that makes it all the worse. I don't want them introducing a gay character to a show like Warehouse 13 for no reason other than to say they did, and to rub that lifestlye in my face some more. I don't want to be reading the latest Star Trek book and have to read about some officer having horny daydreams for his fellow male officer, nor to have the Ferengi female officer talking about how cute they are. I don't want to be playing a cool video game just to have some cross dressing weirdo pop up in the middle of it. I also don't like having to see the gay couple on "American Horror Story", but at least they portray them realistically as the deviant, can't keep it in their pants, perverts that most gays are.

Likewise, I don't want to see or hear about people screwing dolls, kids, animals, eating cr@p, masturbating in public, etc several times a day either... and luckily I don't... yet. Right now they are still stuck on pushing the gay lifestyle choice. Those other choices are on the back burner.

_________________
...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Annoyed



Posts : 583
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Deleted. Well the thread has been deleted. It did last longer then I thought it would. But no wonder no one goes to skiffy forums anymore. They take away the threads the customer wants to talk about.

They take away the shows that their customers want to watch too, so at least they're consistent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annoyed



Posts : 583
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:44 pm

madskillz wrote:
This is a repost on what I posted on Syfy:

I'm going to take a day off from my constant SighFy channel bashing.

Instead I am going to bash the bashers. ( balance of post cut for brevity's sake.


I don't have time this afternoon to compose a response. You can consider me in agreement with much of what eber322 posted, however.

Sometime this week, I'll post a longer response to your post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4433
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:47 pm

This is my whole thing. I don't watch Sanctuary for 2 girls to kiss. I watch it for catching monsters. Now I did not find the scene all that disturbing. I was however surprised Amanda Tapping would do that kind scene. I just wonder if her husband wants both of them in bed with him.

It would have been better if they would have established Magnus being a lesbian in the first place. Now I will say this. In this show being gay is definitely a choice. Remember Magnus was married to a man.

All of sudden we are to believe she is into women. We are also to believe she went a 130 years without a relationship. I am calling bullshit on that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 pm

eber322 wrote:
Gays make up about 3% of the population, some claim as high as 5-10%, yet multiple times daily I'm subjected to homosexual activity and scenes on tv, in books, and even in video games. Multiple times daily I'm forced to watch a perverted lifestyle choice. Yes forced, because there is no warning that these things will be in the show, and the argument that "If you don't like, don't watch." doesn't hold much water when it means I don't get to watch tv ever again because it's all over the place without warning.


Abreviated for space...

I don't know the what percent of the population is gay either. I am sure that the number of people who admit to being gay is hugely less than the number who actually are, due to discrimination and fear. And the fact they are politicians. Very Happy

As to your having the lifestyle rubbed in your face, I resoundingly disagree. Are you saying that your particular view should in effect, censor all of television, entertainment, etc? No one forces you to watch television. I distinctly remember the same argument being used when the first black actors appeared on television.

As to homosexuality being a "lifestyle choice" in that area your opinion is against the overwhelming expert opinions of scientists. Though, I don't understand what that would have to do with anything. Its a fact many, many people are homosexuals. The idea that they have chosen to be is irrelevant to television shows choices of depicting the real world, instead of a conservative, religious agenda's world that there are no homosexuals.

I should also point out, it was a kiss. It wasn't sex. It wasn't nudity. It wasn't Magnus attending a gay pride parade or a protest for gay marriage.

You have not addressed my question as to how come its ok to show murder, mutilation, blood and gore?

The idea that it happened without any "warning" is interesting. Should television shows now give a list of every activity that might appear in the show that might offend any segment of the show? Should there be a warning to vegetarians that eating of meat will appear on the show?

Now to the part you wrote:
at least they portray them realistically as the deviant, can't keep it in their pants, perverts that most gays are.


Have you ever met a teenage boy? They are can't keep it in their pants horny. And you seem to be bringing up another issue. That its somehow immoral to be horny or to have mulitiple sex partners. Well, guess what? Tens and tens of millions of Americans are exactly that. Do you also want to censor televisions shows so no one can appear overly horny or have more than the prescribed number of partners you deem moral.
Funny but it seems straight female teachers can't keep their hands off male students. Should we ban female teachers from television?

Clearly you have animosity towards gay people. And you have the perfect right to your feelings.
However, when your personal feelings or perhaps religious beliefs want to censor the entertainment of everyone, I don't think you should be able to do so.

As to the fact that the kiss seemed to come out of the blue, I agree. I think it very likely SighFy wanted to add some controversy and create some buzz for a dying show. However, other shows have done this by the senseless use of violence, so its not like it hasn't been done before.

So it is really your "agenda" that you are pushing. You're attempt to decide what everyone should be allowed to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2810
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:54 pm

madskillz wrote:

I don't know the what percent of the population is gay either. I am sure that the number of people who admit to being gay is hugely less than the number who actually are, due to discrimination and fear. And the fact they are politicians. Very Happy

3% is the accepted number but gays try to claim it's more, as they actively try to make kids into gays. The number afraid to admit they are gay is far less than the number of people who don't speak out against this lifestyle choice because of discrimination and fear.

madskillz wrote:

As to your having the lifestyle rubbed in your face, I resoundingly disagree. Are you saying that your particular view should in effect, censor all of television, entertainment, etc? No one forces you to watch television. I distinctly remember the same argument being used when the first black actors appeared on television.

Some things shouldn't be shown on tv, especially not on non premium channels. Perverted sex acts are one of them. No one forces me, right. I have the choice to never watch tv again because a perverted agenda is being forced on the public. Not exactly fair that I can never watch tv, read a book, or play a video game because the liberal backed tiny minority is shoving their perversion in my face. As to you again comparing this to blacks, apples and oranges. Once again you are comparing a state of being with a state of choice. The gays started this comparison to try and give their lifestyle choice a grain of credence by comparing it to the civil rights movement. I might think I should be able to screw pumpkins on tv, I might even claim I was born that way and it's natural. Doesn't make it so, and doesn't make it something that should be on tv.

madskillz wrote:

As to homosexuality being a "lifestyle choice" in that area your opinion is against the overwhelming expert opinions of scientists. Though, I don't understand what that would have to do with anything. Its a fact many, many people are homosexuals. The idea that they have chosen to be is irrelevant to television shows choices of depicting the real world, instead of a conservative, religious agenda's world that there are no homosexuals.

Nope. No reputable scientist I've ever heard of believes homosexuality is a state of being. The few that do have tried, and failed, to find a "gay gene". There is no way to tell if somebody is gay like there is with a state of being.

madskillz wrote:

I should also point out, it was a kiss. It wasn't sex. It wasn't nudity. It wasn't Magnus attending a gay pride parade or a protest for gay marriage.

I wasn't referring to this scene, but the agenda in general. I don't watch Sanctuary, haven't for a few seasons.

madskillz wrote:

You have not addressed my question as to how come its ok to show murder, mutilation, blood and gore?

Because I haven't seen them showing murder, mutilation, blood and gore as acceptable things that we should all tolerate and kids should emulate.

madskillz wrote:

The idea that it happened without any "warning" is interesting. Should television shows now give a list of every activity that might appear in the show that might offend any segment of the show? Should there be a warning to vegetarians that eating of meat will appear on the show?

Point being that without a warning that the show contains perverted sex acts, I'm either forced to watch it, or I'm back to no longer being allowed to watch tv. Neither situation is fair to the 97% vast majority.

madskillz wrote:

Have you ever met a teenage boy? They are can't keep it in their pants horny. And you seem to be bringing up another issue. That its somehow immoral to be horny or to have mulitiple sex partners. Well, guess what? Tens and tens of millions of Americans are exactly that. Do you also want to censor televisions shows so no one can appear overly horny or have more than the prescribed number of partners you deem moral.
Funny but it seems straight female teachers can't keep their hands off male students. Should we ban female teachers from television?

My point was that most shows try to portray gays as being in loving one on one style partnerships like the typical hetero marriage. When in reality, all they do is live together while screwing everybody else. Should we ban female teachers from tv? Just the ones who are molesting kids or doing other perverted cr@p.

(And before you bring it up, the typical hetero marriage isn't what it used to be. Thanks in part to the current day acceptance of divorces, swinging, open marriages, etc that along with the gay agenda are weakening the morality of humanity.)

madskillz wrote:

Clearly you have animosity towards gay people. And you have the perfect right to your feelings.
However, when your personal feelings or perhaps religious beliefs want to censor the entertainment of everyone, I don't think you should be able to do so.

I have no animosity towards gay people. I do have animosity to the gay agenda being shoved in my face and actively recruiting children. You want to be gay? Fine, that's between you and God. I don't care... not until you're doing in my streets, all over all forms of entertainment, and brainwashing presexual aged school kids.

madskillz wrote:

So it is really your "agenda" that you are pushing. You're attempt to decide what everyone should be allowed to see.

Right, and I don't want to see beheadings, sex with animals, animal sex, live murders, etc on tv anywhere. And other things like sex scenes (gay or straight), gay partnerships, sex with dolls, etc allowed anywhere but on premium channels so I don't have to see them, and kids aren't exposed to them. But hey, you're into anarchy and want to be able to see all of that on tv. Lack of morals is the liberal agenda, that's why they back the gay agenda.

_________________
...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:48 pm

[quote="eber322"]
madskillz wrote:

I don't know (edited for brevity).
There are many networks like Disney, ABC Family etc that cater to the minority who want to see only their 1950's morality.

So, just watch them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4433
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Ya we want to watch Lindsey Lohan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Ya we want to watch Lindsey Lohan.
Only in America can a skank get paid a million dollars to do what a skank will do for free after a few beers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2810
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:13 pm

madskillz wrote:

There are many networks like Disney, ABC Family etc that cater to the minority who want to see only their 1950's morality.

So, just watch them.

And there you have it exactly backwards. The 3% minority should be limited to one or two channels, not everybody else. That's if you believe they should be on at all. Heck there are more people who have sex with inanimate objects then are gay, guess they'll take over all of tv next forcing the majority to watch the perversion of their ten percent. Shouldn't be on tv at all, and if they are it should be limited to pay per view channels only. And they should stop taking over normal shows, books, etc. Keep your perverse sexual choices to yourself, whatever they are.

BTW ABC Family has more gays then any other channel. Like I said before, it starts with brainwashing and converting the kids.

_________________
...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 am

eber322 wrote:
madskillz wrote:

There are many networks like Disney, ABC Family etc that cater to the minority who want to see only their 1950's morality.

So, just watch them.

And there you have it exactly backwards. The 3% minority should be limited to one or two channels, not everybody else. That's if you believe they should be on at all. Heck there are more people who have sex with inanimate objects then are gay, guess they'll take over all of tv next forcing the majority to watch the perversion of their ten percent. Shouldn't be on tv at all, and if they are it should be limited to pay per view channels only. And they should stop taking over normal shows, books, etc. Keep your perverse sexual choices to yourself, whatever they are.

BTW ABC Family has more gays then any other channel. Like I said before, it starts with brainwashing and converting the kids.

Tis you who have it backwards. In fact over 50 percent of the population supports gay marriage. And there is a huge difference in support based on age. Those who are 21 and younger overwhelmingly support it, and those over 65 don't. Since younger people are a more sought after demographic because they purchase more, the 18-49 demographic are what determines what is on t.v.

I didn't know ABC Family had that, btw.

However, it is obvious that you are some sort of paranoid individual since you believe in so many conspiracies, based on this and other posts. You can't even see you have it backwards. Since something like 80 percent of people under 21 support gay marriage, thats why ABC Family shows gay people.

There are no black helicopters coming. Obama is not cancelling the elections.
There is no conspiracy to turn people gay, etc.

Hey, listen. I understand. If you lived in the year 1900 you would be demanding that Irish people not be allowed to work with you. That Catholics couldn't be loyal Americans since their allegiance was to the Pope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:13 am

Tis you who have it backwards. In fact over 50 percent of the population supports gay marriage. And there is a huge difference in support based on age. Those who are 21 and younger overwhelmingly support it, and those over 65 don't. Every year as older people pass away and younger ones reach maturity the 50 percent support number will go up dramatically. Since younger people are a more sought after demographic because they purchase more, the 18-49 demographic are what determines what is on t.v.

I didn't know ABC Family had that, btw.

However, it is obvious that you are some sort of paranoid individual since you believe in so many conspiracies, based on this and other posts. You can't even see you have it backwards. Since something like 80 percent of people under 21 support gay marriage, thats why ABC Family shows gay people.

There are no black helicopters coming. Obama is not cancelling the elections.
There is no conspiracy to turn people gay, etc.

Hey, listen. I understand. If you lived in the year 1900 you would be demanding that Irish people not be allowed to work with you. That Catholics couldn't be loyal Americans since their allegiance was to the Pope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4433
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:06 am

madskillz wrote:
Tis you who have it backwards. In fact over 50 percent of the population supports gay marriage. And there is a huge difference in support based on age. Those who are 21 and younger overwhelmingly support it, and those over 65 don't. Every year as older people pass away and younger ones reach maturity the 50 percent support number will go up dramatically. Since younger people are a more sought after demographic because they purchase more, the 18-49 demographic are what determines what is on t.v.

I didn't know ABC Family had that, btw.

However, it is obvious that you are some sort of paranoid individual since you believe in so many conspiracies, based on this and other posts. You can't even see you have it backwards. Since something like 80 percent of people under 21 support gay marriage, thats why ABC Family shows gay people.

There are no black helicopters coming. Obama is not cancelling the elections.
There is no conspiracy to turn people gay, etc.

Hey, listen. I understand. If you lived in the year 1900 you would be demanding that Irish people not be allowed to work with you. That Catholics couldn't be loyal Americans since their allegiance was to the Pope.
This is my take on gay marriage. I don't care if over 50 percent approves of it. It should be up to each state period. Federal government has no business in this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:20 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
madskillz wrote:
Tis you who have it backwards. In fact over 50 percent of the population supports gay marriage. And there is a huge difference in support based on age. Those who are 21 and younger overwhelmingly support it, and those over 65 don't. Every year as older people pass away and younger ones reach maturity the 50 percent support number will go up dramatically. Since younger people are a more sought after demographic because they purchase more, the 18-49 demographic are what determines what is on t.v.

I didn't know ABC Family had that, btw.

However, it is obvious that you are some sort of paranoid individual since you believe in so many conspiracies, based on this and other posts. You can't even see you have it backwards. Since something like 80 percent of people under 21 support gay marriage, thats why ABC Family shows gay people.

There are no black helicopters coming. Obama is not cancelling the elections.
There is no conspiracy to turn people gay, etc.

Hey, listen. I understand. If you lived in the year 1900 you would be demanding that Irish people not be allowed to work with you. That Catholics couldn't be loyal Americans since their allegiance was to the Pope.
This is my take on gay marriage. I don't care if over 50 percent approves of it. It should be up to each state period. Federal government has no business in this.

That is not the issue here. The issue is that a person wants to censor all of television based on his own minority viewpoint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Kiss.    

Back to top Go down
 
The Kiss.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Cafe kiss and the aftermath.....
» ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction?
» One Last Cold Kiss (A Harry Potter Fanfic)
» Itazura Na Kiss- Mischievous Kiss (Love in Tokyo)
» Hug, Kiss, Slap, or Kill

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Science Fiction TV Shows. :: The Basement General Discussion, Politics, Pet Peeves. :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: