Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Who was the best looking chick with short hair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4214
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Alright why not ask the question. The best looking chick on TV or Movies with short hair. I am going with the chick in Star Trek the Motion Picture and Demi Moore in the SEAL movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Alright why not ask the question. The best looking chick on TV or Movies with short hair. I am going with the chick in Star Trek the Motion Picture and Demi Moore in the SEAL movie.

Persis Khambatta (sp?) in Star Trek had no hair at all.





At least the parts of her we could see....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4214
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:32 pm

madskillz wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Alright why not ask the question. The best looking chick on TV or Movies with short hair. I am going with the chick in Star Trek the Motion Picture and Demi Moore in the SEAL movie.

Persis Khambatta (sp?) in Star Trek had no hair at all.





At least the parts of her we could see....
I am still counting her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-10-13
Location : Central Florida

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Adira in the Babylon 5 episode Born to the Purple from season 1. She reminds me of Ziva from NCIS,but hotter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4214
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Lt Illa.    Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:


Here let me try that for you:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2646
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Almost all women look bad with short hair. Snow White looks like she has a big fat ass with short hair, she isn't fat at all, but the short hair makes her look like she is. She also has weird ears that the hair cut reveals.

The only women who normally have a chance of looking good with short hair are skinny little waif girls. Most of the ones who manage to look good with short hair still look better with long hair.

Persis Khambatta (TOS Motion Picture) was a good looking woman, even bald, but she still looked better with hair.

I will agree that the woman from "V" looked better with short hair then she did with long hair on "Firefly". One of the few that holds true for. Ezri Dax chick looks good with short hair, as does Kira, although neither were as hacked off as Snow Whites.

Off hand the little girl on "Blue Bloods", I'm guessing she's about 13, is the only current one I can think of with hair that hacked off, and it looks horrible. She's a cute little girl that looks ugly because of the hair. And this season she has braces to boot. I feel bad that her parents, manager, somebody doesn't make her grow hair.

_________________
...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madskillz

avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:37 pm

eber322 wrote:
Almost all women look bad with short hair. Snow White looks like she has a big fat ass with short hair, she isn't fat at all, but the short hair makes her look like she is. She also has weird ears that the hair cut reveals.

The only women who normally have a chance of looking good with short hair are skinny little waif girls. Most of the ones who manage to look good with short hair still look better with long hair.

Persis Khambatta (TOS Motion Picture) was a good looking woman, even bald, but she still looked better with hair.

I will agree that the woman from "V" looked better with short hair then she did with long hair on "Firefly". One of the few that holds true for. Ezri Dax chick looks good with short hair, as does Kira, although neither were as hacked off as Snow Whites.

Off hand the little girl on "Blue Bloods", I'm guessing she's about 13, is the only current one I can think of with hair that hacked off, and it looks horrible. She's a cute little girl that looks ugly because of the hair. And this season she has braces to boot. I feel bad that her parents, manager, somebody doesn't make her grow hair.

Just so long as Shatner doesn't take off the toupe. That would pretty much blind me forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   

Back to top Go down
 
Who was the best looking chick with short hair?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Who was the best looking chick with short hair?
» Zoisite
» Brooke Langton - girlfriend 1999 - 2000
» Zoisite's dedication thread
» Austin Matelson

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: