Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

F'ing pscard!!! That little weasel.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

PostSubject: F'ing pscard!!! That little weasel.   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:20 pm

That little s--t head is still complaining about my avatar on Styfy. He's just so offended by that pic where it looks like Picard is flipping the bird that he's still bitching about it two years after he first complained.

http://forums.syfy.com/index.php?showtopic=2356701

pscard wrote:
For the most part, clicking the Report button helps and I've been very happy with the moderators response. However, there was a time when I reported an offensive avatar, but nothing was ever done about it. That member still continues to use it.

And yeah he's talking about me, no doubt about it.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: F'ing pscard!!! That little weasel.   Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 pm

So I responded to that thread. Do not know what is going to happen but I blew that picture up and it is what you said was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: F'ing pscard!!! That little weasel.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:15 pm

cheers I like that avatar. cheers

These days, There are sooooo many people I'd like to flip off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: F'ing pscard!!! That little weasel.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Check this response out it is funny.

View Postmirrorloki, on 12 August 2011 - 12:00 PM, said:
Quote :
So you are saying that this IS NOT A FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM then? Because if so, then I will happily spread the word so people will know to block their children's access to it if they wish. My whole issue hinges around the fact that Mods (and an Admin) have used the arguement that this is supposed to be a Family Friendly Board in the past to justify deletions. If this is NOT the case, if YOU are telling me that it not a Family Friendly Board at all and that the previous statements by Mods (and an Admin) are in error, then I'll happily conceed the point and let it go. On YOUR say so.
Which MBG replied below.
Again, the moderation standards are determined by the board owners, not by you. If you find these standards too permissive, you have the option to look elsewhere. Sorry you did not enjoy your stay.

I now return you all to your regularly scheduled discussion about... y'know, science fiction. B)

Then Ebers favorite person in the whole wild world said this.

Quote :
I've known MBG for several years on this board and have a good idea of her personality. While she is one of the nicest mods around, she also takes her responsibility seriously. That being said, the problem with IMs, email, and texting, is that body language and vocal tones are not conveyed, therefore, it's easy to misunderstand a person during conversations such as this.

Can anyone say suck up.
Back to top Go down
eber322

PostSubject: Re: F'ing pscard!!! That little weasel.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:36 pm

He's a total suck up. I still think he wants a mod position, they day they make him one I'll quit Styfy's forums.

As far as MBG goes, she's the worst mod I've ever seen on Styfy or anywhere else. Any mod that causes more problems than she fixes, and who uses her power to silence people she has a personal problem with doesn't deserve the job.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: F'ing pscard!!! That little weasel.   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm

eber322 wrote:
He's a total suck up. I still think he wants a mod position, they day they make him one I'll quit Styfy's forums.

As far as MBG goes, she's the worst mod I've ever seen on Styfy or anywhere else. Any mod that causes more problems than she fixes, and who uses her power to silence people she has a personal problem with doesn't deserve the job.
I have to agree with that. She does create more problem then she fixes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F'ing pscard!!! That little weasel.   

Back to top Go down

F'ing pscard!!! That little weasel.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1