Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Finally a decent Sat Night Movie on SciFi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Finally a decent Sat Night Movie on SciFi   Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:01 pm

I don't know if anyone else like it however I did like Red Faction. I thought it was a lot better then most of there Sat Night Movies. Actually it would make a great series I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Finally a decent Sat Night Movie on SciFi   Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 pm

I never watch those styfy movies. I made the one exception recently simply because it had John Rhys Davies in it and it was an alt world concept like the Sliders show he once was on. Other than that, it's been ten plus years since I watched any styfy movie.

I do tune in for most of their mini series, some of them are actually good. I liked both versions of "River World" they did, although I liked the first one better. Apparently despite two mini series pilots, they still aren't going to make it a series. "Lost Room" was also good. On the other hand, the "Wizard of OZ" and "Alice in Wonderland" sequel minis they did were horrible... but still better than their movies.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Finally a decent Sat Night Movie on SciFi   Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 pm

I recently watched Morlocks which was ok, and the one with Sheppard and Rhys Davies and the dinosaur type creatures was ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a decent Sat Night Movie on SciFi   

Back to top Go down

Finally a decent Sat Night Movie on SciFi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1